Air Force Base (Hangars)
Hangars and a guard house are all that remain of this air force base. This base officially opened in 1942 and ceased operation 1945. For a while it ran as an industrial airport and then was used for storage. For years after the hangars sat with no upkeep until they were purchased in 2011 and have been restored and reopened as an airport. It is being used for private and commercial use.