This town started out in 1913 known under a different name. It's name was shortened in 1957 and the hamlet eventually died around 1957. In an area full of heritage this town did not survive the test of time. Overgrown by the grass and taken over by wild animals this town is a beautiful site to see. Houses remain along gravel streets, old cars and even a bus sit abandoned. The hall is completely silent and the power lines long cut. This town has a variety of buildings, some in better condition than others, but all abandoned.