This 3 story hotel and bar opened in 1913 and ran until 2006. The hotel is home to a restaurant and bar on the main floor, the top floors have many rooms for guests that all had their own washroom and even a laundry room. The basement was home to many many cobwebs and old relics from the hotels earlier years. This hotel was surprisingly intact - most of the rooms had beds, chairs, linens, curtains and it was not very messy. It looked like most residents just up and left one day leaving their stuff behind. One of the rooms even had a collection of shoes in boxes. The bar was the most destroyed because it was on the main floor and had the most light with many windows in various areas.